Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fire Safety

One of my most treasured memories is when my kids were little. I would go to their school during Fire Safety Week. The look in the kids eyes as I donned my gear was cool. The way my son and daughter looked at me was priceless. But I was no match for the pumper. The crew that came would always charge the booster line and let the kids play with it. Here is a good article on fire safety. Feel free to share it.

If you awoke in the middle of the night and your house was on fire, would you know how to get out? How about your children? We remember all those fire drills from our school days, but have you ever had a home fire drill? If asked, can your children recite your family's fire safety plan? If you answered no to any of these questions, read on. Your life may depend on it.Read more...

No comments: